A. Private Home with Drain Problems
- How many people are in your family?
- How many bathrooms are in your house?
- Do you eat a lot of bacon, cook with a lot
of lard, etc.? Yes
- Do you use a garbage disposal? Yes No
- Do you use a lot of chemicals for laundry,
dishes, and floors? Yes No
- What chemicals do you use in toilets and
to wash floors? (Brand names, please - such as Chlorox
and Tide in laundry, Cascade in dishwasher, Lysol spray cleaner in bathrooms)
- Where does your water come from? City Well Spring
- When did you first notice problems in your
- Have you used other products to treat the
- If you answered yes above, please list the
products used, their purported purpose and any ingredients known:
- If you were given a prescription for the
weekly application of a liquid product in your kitchen drain and an every
other month application to your toilet, would you remember to apply it?
- Would you prefer the economy of using a
dry concentrate, that is best when mixed with warm water, or would you
prefer a "ready-to-use" liquid product? Prefer dry Prefer liquid
- Do you prefer automated product applications?
- Does your kitchen sink have room underneath
to place a 5 gallon pail and a small automatic metering pump? Yes No
| If you have a septic system,
please fill in section B. ALSO before clicking "submit"|