- TSCA: :(40CFR 710) All chemical ingredients
are listed on the TSCA 8(b) inventory. None of the ingredients are on the
Health and Safety Reporting List, are under Chemical Test rule, are listed
under TSCA Section 12B, or have a SNUR under TSCA
- CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This product does NOT contain ingredients
that have Reportable Quantity (RQ) requirements under US 40 CFR 117.302
- SARA TITLE III:
..................................Section 302/304 Extremely Hazardous Substances:
..................................Section 311 Hazard Categorization: Acute, health
..................................Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: None
- FDA: This product complies with 21 CFR 184.1139
regulations for boiler water additives used in preparation of steam that
will contact food.
- Clean Water Act: Ingredients not listed as hazardous pollutants
- Clean Air Act:Cobalt sulfate, CAS 10124-43-3 IS listed
as a "hazardous air pollutant", but is not a Class 1 or Class
2 "ozone depletors" lists published by CAA.
- STATE RIGHT TO KNOW REGULATIONS: Ingredients are NOT listed on the following
RTK lists: California, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Rhode Island.
- California Proposition 65
Labeling required for this surfactant: This product contains <1%,, Cobalt sulfate,
CAS# 10124-43-3, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
or birth defects, requiring that this notification be added to MSDS and
product labels for product shipped into the state of California.
- Canadian WHMIS: None for product as a whole, with pH of
9.2. Sodium hydroxide would normally incur a class "E", but its
low concentration does not affect classification of product.
- Canadian DSL: All ingredients listed on the Canadian
DSL. Product is approved for sale in Canada
- Canada's Ingredient Disclosure
CAS 10124-43-3, comprising < 1% of this product IS listed on the CIDL, but
other ingredients are "NOT CONTROLLED". This MSDS has been prepared
according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations
(CPR) and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR.